Monday, October 03, 2011

It's Monday, what are you reading? (10)

This meme is hosted at Book Journey
Last week I finished reading: 
Nothing! Two major scholarship application deadlines, two drafts of a paper that I'm hoping will be submitted for publication this week and one very bad sickness that has made all of the above extra difficult and that's about all I could handle this week. I'm giving myself a bit of a break this upcoming week to enjoy some reading in the evenings though so I'm hopeful I'll get a couple finished. Definitely want to read the ones I had been planning to this week (click here). Hopefully I'll be back with a proper post next Monday. Happy reading everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your scholarship applications all done, Zoe! And I really hope you feel better....and that you get to enjoy lots of relaxing and reading time this week! You've definitely earned it after the last couple of stress-filled weeks you've had! :D

    Happy Reading!
    Ambur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can catch up on you reading now that the deadlines are past. What is keeping me from finishing the books I have going? A new kitten! Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!