Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (October 16th-22nd 2011)

Photobucket
Hosted by The Story Siren
Awesome batch of books this week. I was incredibly excited about the ones in the top row, there are only very limited copies of the Murakami going out and the kind people at Random House let me have one as a birthday present! Plus, I thought I had missed out on Waking Storms but the publicist found another copy she had tucked away. I've actually already read Frost and Practical Jean already- I guess I couldn't wait to get started on these goodies.

{For Review}
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami (Random House Canada)
Frost by Wendy Delsol (Candlewick)
Waking Storms by Sarah Porter (Thomas Allen)
Without Tess by Marcella Pixley (D&M Publishers)
The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas (D&M Publishers)
Practical Jean by Trevor Cole (TLC Book Tours)

What's in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! :D I'm glad you finally got a copy of Waking Storms! :D I know you've been looking forward to it! :D

    And Frost too...but I think you read that one already, or at least I thought you did! lol

    Happy Reading, Zoƫ! :D
    Ambur

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday present. 1Q84tops my wish list. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been intrigued by Practical Jean for a few weeks now, unsure if I would like it or not. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!