Sunday, October 09, 2011

In My Mailbox (October 9th-15th 2011)

A small but lovely week for my mailbox. I've already read the Shepard and a review will be up at the end of October. I haven't read anything by Perkins but I've heard such great things I can't wait to dig into her books.

{For Review}
Lola and the Boy Next-Door by Stephanie Perkins (Penguin Canada)
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Penguin Canada)
Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard (TLC Tours)
Love Alone by Emmanuel Kartan (Thomas Allen)

What was in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. GREAT mailbox! Anna and the French Kiss especially! Enjoy the new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen (A Book and a Latte)October 9, 2011 at 6:05 PM

    So happy for you for getting Anna and Lola!! They are 2 of my favorite books, you have some great reading ahead of you! :) Here's my IMM post! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  3. BibliophilebytheseaOctober 9, 2011 at 7:49 PM

    A nice assortment indeed - enjoy (I have the eBook of Everything we Ever Wanted) - seems good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Anna and the French Kiss, such an awesome contemporary story! I can't wait for Lola and the Boy Next Door...I may just have to start that one this upcoming week if I have time! :D I've seen Everything We Ever Wanted around, but I don't know much about it, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it. :) And I haven't seen Love Alone before now...but that is one kiss@ss cover! haha :D

    Awesome books this week, Zoe! I hope you enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!