Saturday, October 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (October 9th-15th 2011)

Photobucket
Hosted by The Story Siren
An awesome batch of books this week as ones I had been waiting on for over a month finally arrived... twice. I am really excited by all of these but especially the Taylor, the Winterson and the Levithan. The Atlantic Coast is gorgeous and I know reading it is going to have me lusting hardcore over Nova Scotia. Be still my heart, only seven more months!

{For Review}
The Shattering by Karen Healey (x3) (Little Brown, For Younger Readers)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (x2) (Little Brown, For Younger Readers)
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (x2) (Little Brown, For Younger Readers)
Reckless by Cornelia Funke (x2) (Little Brown, For Younger Readers)
Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? by Jeanette Winterson (Random House Canada)
Every You, Every Me by David Levithan (Random House Canada)
The Atlantic Coast: A Natural History by Harry Thurston (D&M Publishers)

What was in your mailbox this week?

10 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of the Winterson & Levithan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books are new to me but I do hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set! So cool that you got Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I can't wait to read it. I also want The Shattering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant selection this week!
    I really want to read Every You, Every Me. It sounds amazing.
    DoSM was fantastic :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome books this week! Enjoy!
    My IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber (Books of Amber)October 16, 2011 at 12:10 PM

    I really want to read Shut Out as I've heard that Kody is an amazing author. I can't wait to buy it when my ban is over! Enjoy your books Zoe!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got so many duplicates this week, Zoë! I'm excited to read Every You, Every Me, too. I definitely want to read that one! I loved Shut Out, but I haven't read any of the others, but I do already want to read three of them! haha The Atlantic Coast...awe, you're right, not too long until you're there! :D

    I hope you enjoy all of your awesome books this week, Zoë!
    Happy Reading!
    Ambur

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I love your IMM icon! :D Awe...I just spotted my button on your sidebar! Thanks, Zoë! I put yours on mine the other day, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I noticed! right now mine looks a little sad what with only having one friend :P But I guess I'll work on networking and swapping buttons more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah it was some kinda of postal glitch I guess but I won't complain, I'm pretty sure the only ones I got doubles of that you don't own are the Shattering and Bone & Smoke? So I'll bring you copies of those when I visit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!