Saturday, February 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (February 13th-19th 2011)

A slightly slower week in my mailbox than I have been having recently but I still got a great batch of books and perhaps it'll give me some more time to catch up on all the reading I want to be doing.

{For Review} 
The Long Goodbye by Meghan O'Rourke (ARC) (TLC Tours)
Under the Mercy Trees by Heather Newton (ARC) (Harper Collins Canada)
So Much For That by Lionel Shriver (TLC Tours)
The Beauty of Humanity Movement by Camilla Gibb (TLC Tours)

{Swap}
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld (Thanks Claire!)

{Won}
Black Dust Mambo by Adrian Phoenix (Thanks to Black Nailed Reviews)

I've already read Under the Mercy Trees and it's fantastic. I'm really looking forward to the rest of my review books and was pleased to swap my copy of XVI by Julia Karr for Peeps, which looks awesome.

How did your mailbox treat you this week?

4 comments:

  1. I really liked Peeps. All of the parasite stuff was fascinating (I thought) At the end of the book there's a bibliography about a book about parasites, and I bought that book too! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few new ones to me, enjoy them.

    My IMM

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved So Much for That, even though I seem to be the only one (well, me and the National Book Award judges), but I hope you like it. The Beauty of Humanity looks great too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!