Friday, February 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

The blog hop is hosted by Jen from Crazy for Books.
This weeks question is: Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?

Not really, my blog name was pretty random and it's not specifically book-related but it's something I'm fairly happy with and I don't see myself switching to a new blog or name anytime in the future.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee

This week's question: Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

My favourite TV show is probably House, it an unconventional medical drama that also has its share of comedy and I love Dr. House's sarcastic sense of humour. I also happen to really enjoy a ton of terrible reality TV, especially cooking related shows like Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef and Masterchef Australia. 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to leave a link in the comments so I can follow back!
 

11 comments:

  1. My husband and I used to watch House all the time! I love it! :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-3-book-blogger-hop-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down right now my fav TV show is The Ricky Gervais Show on HBO. I literally laugh until I almost pee on the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down right now my fav TV show is The Ricky Gervais Show on HBO. I literally laugh until I almost pee on the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Supernatural girl, myself! Old follower hopping by!

    Have a great weekend!
    Kristin@ My Bookish Ways

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! I just followed you and I hope you'll stop by my new blog to follow me too! Thanks. (^_^)

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. My husband is a doctor and he loves House.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! New follower from the Hop! I used to watch House like crazy; there's just something about a doctor who will tell you like it is. I like your blog name because it's unique.

    The Owl Bookmark Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love House!! I haven't kept up with it lately but I love Dr. House and his sarcastic self.

    New follower :)
    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Top Chef, that is the only food show I like.

    I like your blog name, it is a little inviting like 'lets go in the next room' and you walk into an amazing library.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!