Tuesday, May 01, 2012
Character Interview with Sara from What She Left Behind
• Paperback or hardcover? paperback
• Coffee or tea? tea
• Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
• TV or film? TV
• Walk or run? Walk (or bike)
• Morning or evening? evening
• Cats or dogs? Neither: horses
• Beach or pool? beach
• Pen or pencil? pencil
• Winter or summer? summer
• Age seventeen or eighteen? 17
Tracy is a high school French and Spanish teacher in Michigan where she lives with her husband and two children. She studied at the Sorbonne in Paris and taught English in Strasbourg, France. She enjoys cross-country skiing and walks in the woods. Her debut young adult novel, WHAT SHE LEFT BEHIND, will be released by Simon Pulse on May 1, 2012.
Thanks so much to Tracy for stopping by In The Next Room! To learn more about her debut novel, What She Left Behind, stop by her website. Click here to check out the other stops on this tour.