Saturday, August 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (August 7th-13th 2011)

I had a packed mailbox this week, luckily I also managed to read a bunch of books, although not as many as the number of new ones I got... do you ever feel like you're never going to catch up on your TBR pile? I do, and it's fantastic, all these books just waiting for me!

{For Review}
Wild Abandon by Joe Dunthorne (ARC) (Penguin Canada)
Pretty by Jillian Lauren (Unsolicited) (Penguin)
Little Black Dress by Susan McBride (Harper Collins)
The Year Everything Changed by Georgia Bockoven (Harper Collins)
Wherever You Go by Joan Leegant (TLC Book Tours)
Natural Order by Brian Francis (Random House Canada)
There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff (Random House Canada)
Populazzi by Elise Allen (Thomas Allen & Sons)
Always a Witch by Carolyn McCullough (Thomas Allen & Sons)

I'm looking forward to all of these, have you read any and what did you think?
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!