Monday, July 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (July 3rd-30th 2011)

From postal strike to two weeks on vacation, I've definitely had the opportunity for many books to pile up. They all look great and will certainly keep me busy reading!

{For Review}
Centuries of June by Keith Donoghue (TLC Tours)
Insatiable by Meg Cabot (Harper Collins)
Overbite by Meg Cabot (Unsolicited) (Harper Collins)
Killer Move by Michael Marshall (Unsolicited) (Harper Collins)
Betrayal of Trust by J.A. Jance (Unsolicited) (Harper Collins)
Folly Beach by Dorothea Benton Frank (Unsolicited) (Harper Collins)
The Devil Colony by James Rollins (Unsolicited) (Harper Collins)
The Art of Saying Goodbye by Ellyn Bache (Harper Collins)
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (Thomas Allen & Sons)
The Secret Lives of People in Love by Simon Van Booy (TLC Tours)
Love Begins in Winter by Simon Van Booy (TLC Tours)
Everything Beautiful Began After by Simon Van Booy (TLC Tours)
The Book of Lies by Mary Horlock (TLC Tours)
The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman (ARC) (Unsolicited) (Simon and Schuster Canada)
In Search of the Rose Notes by Emily Arsenault (Harper Collins)
Love Lies Bleeding by Jess McConkey (Harper Collins)
My Favourite Band Does Not Exist by Robert T. Jeschonek (Thomas Allen & Sons)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC) (Unsolicited) (Scholastic Canada)

{?/Gift/Won}
Stay by Allie Larkin (No idea where this one came from but it sounds cute)
Love Poems by Carol Ann Duffy (Gift from my best buddy Laala)
Phoenix Rising by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris (Signed) (Won)

Anyway now that I'm done playing mailbox catchup, I should be back on track for In My Mailbox as well as my reviews, after reading over a dozen books on vacation I have quite a backlog to start writing!

How has your mailbox been treating you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!