Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (July 24th-30th 2011)

It was a good week for my mailbox, a few surprises and my boyfriend was able to pick up a couple that had been waiting for me before I went on vacation that I look forward to delving into.

{For Review}
Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn (Unsolicited) (William Morrow)
The Accident by Linwood Barclay (Unsolicited) (Random House Canada)
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (Penguin Canada)
Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray (Little Brown, Books for Younger Readers)
Now is the Time for Running by Michael Williams (Little Brown, Books for Younger Readers)

I admit the title I'm most excited about is Ripple, I haven't gotten in on the mermaid trend yet but between receiving both Ripple and The Lost Voices recently it looks like I'll be experiencing the dark side of sirens soon. I'm also looking forward to Falling for Hamlet but I think I'll hold off and read the play first, I'm sure it's not necessary but I tend to prefer it when it comes to books inspired by classic literature.

What was in your mailbox this week? Anything in particular you're looking forward to jumping into?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!