Friday, June 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (June 5th-11th 2011)

So it was a good week for my mailbox though a bad week for reading. School has been very intense lately and now that I'm into the second half of my masters it's taken up the majority of my time. I'm trying to get everything organized since I am taking two weeks off in July. Hopefully I can fit a little more reading into my schedule though, I'm behind even on books for book tours (which never happens!).
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody (Unsolicated) (D&M Publishers Inc.)
You Must Go and Win by Alina Simone (D&M Publishers Inc.)
The Optimism Bias by Tall Sharot (Random House Canada)
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Random House Canada)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young (Random House Canada)
The Thirteen by Susie Moloney (Random House Canada)
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (Random House Canada)

I am looking forward to all of these books, especially Blood Red Road because I love my YA dystopia, The Thirteen and Miss Peregrine's both sound awesomely creepy, and Sisterhood Everlasting is the fifth book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series and takes place ten years later. I loved the series when I was a kid but I don't know if I ever read the fourth book, either way I plan to reread them all before picking this up. They are definitely perfect summer reads.

What was in your mailbox this week?
And as an sidenote, how do you balance school and reading/blogging? I haven't had trouble before but life has gotten so hectic lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!