Thursday, March 31, 2011

10% Off The Book Depository This Weekend!


The Book Depository is my favourite site for buying books online so I had to share this information. They have the cheapest prices I can find and ship using normal mail which is a lot more convenient for me than courier. And it's free shipping almost everywhere in the world!

This weekend you can save 10% off your orders, as many times as you want. What that means is you can only save 10% per order, but you can make as many orders as you want and get the savings each time! Which is awesome if you are as indecisive as I am.

The promotion ends April 5th, 2011 at 5pm.

In order to have the option to enter a coupon you have to visit the site via this link.

That's right, click here!

The page it brings you to will give you all the information you need, but the promotion code is FACE3104

I'm already excitedly filling my (virtual) basket. What do you plan to buy?

1 comment:

  1. I love Book Depository also, especially if I want the book, preordered books and those not available on Kindle.

    I would order Coffee and Fate, that one hasn't been available on Kindle yet.

    Also, the authors that are not American and not available on Amazon yet. Sam Hayes is a favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!