Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge

I was looking across reading challenges I might enjoy in 2012 and came across this one. It is hosted by Chick Loves Lit, and it'll give me a chance to pick up second books by authors I enjoyed, or try out some I missed the first time around. You can click here to sign up.

What: Reading books by authors with their second MG or YA published in 2012
When: January 1st 2012-January 31st 2013
Level: Read at least ten books by sophomore MG/YA authors

Read:

  1. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe (Review)
  2. Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard (Review)
  3. Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama (Review)
  4. Zero by Tom Leveen (Review)
  5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Review) 
  6. First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky (Review)
  7. Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross (Review) 
  8. Scorch by Gina Damico (Review) 
  9. Waking Storms by Sarah Porter (Review) 
  10. Burn by Heath Gibson (Review)
  11. --
  12. --
Here's my tentative list so far:
  1. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  2. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
  3. Try Not To Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard
  4. Revived by Cat Patrick
  5. Never Enough by Denise Jaden 
  6. The Right & the Real by Joƫlle Anthony
  7. The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton  
  8. Rebel Heart by Moira Young 
  9. Arise by Tara Hudson 
I have already read the following titles: Hallowed by Cynthia Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!