It is probably pretty obvious that In The Next Room has been slightly neglected these days. Moving across the country, and then again by an hour and a half, took its toll. It took awhile to get internet set up at my new apartment, and then in September I started my PhD. I probably shouldn't be surprised, but it turns out it's a lot of work. So is keeping this blog updated the way I like too; so after a lot of thought I've decided to open up a position for second reviewer to join In The Next Room and turn the "I' into "Team".
The person I am looking for is...
- A reader (should be obvious, but figured it was worth mentioning!)
- Somebody who doesn't already have a book blog
- Willing to contribute at least one review every two weeks (we can work out a schedule, and I promise to be accommodating, I'm just looking for some level of commitment)
- Preferably Canadian, as those are where my publishing industry contacts are
What I can offer...
- A great audience for your reviews, as In The Next Room currently has approximately 1,400 subscribers. It's a fantastic way to get your name out there! You will be fully credited by name on your reviews. I can also link to your social networking site of choice.
- Once we have developed a relationship, you will probably be able to get books (or e-books) for review. I won't guarantee this, but I do have contacts that are going mainly unused as I have been very selective in accepting books for review these days, while I continue to receive daily requests.
- There is also the possibility of interviewing or working with authors on blog tours.
- As somebody who has been running a book blog for over two years, I have a lot of experience that I can offer. I can also answer any questions you may have about blogging. It would be a great learning experience and introduction to the book blogging world.
I am willing to take on more than one associate reviewer if those interested are a good fit! I may be flexible on some of these guidelines, so don't hesitate to contact me :) You can reach me at email@example.com
For everyone else–– I'm sorry about the lack of posting but I'll continue to update as much as I can, and hopefully soon I'll have some help!