Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (August 21st-27th 2011)

This week my mailbox was a little less crazy but just as wonderful. I've been looking forward to some of these (Exposed, for one) for months and it's a great collection: everything from a fairy tale retelling to a novel in verse to a non-fiction table book to poetry to post-apocalyptic fiction. Can't wait to dig into them all.

{For Review}
Glass Boys by Nicole Lundrigan (D&M)
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch (Unsolicited) (Scholastic Canada)
Traveler by Devin Johnson (D&M)
Voyages by Gordon Miller (D&M)
A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (Random House Canada)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire (Random House Canada)
Exposed by Kimberly Marcus (Random House Canada)

{Gift}
I saw that Sarah Jio, author of Violets of March (which I LOVED- click here for review) and the upcoming The Bungalow had some book plates available to readers on her blog so of course I had to ask for one. She was kind enough to send me two, the second one will be going in my second copy of Violets which is an upcoming Christmas present.

What was in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!